Wednesday, February 27, 2013

4 Lbs

194 Pounds!I lost four pounds already since I last posted! xD I was getting worried there as my weight went up a pound, but finally I'm seeing results. Never in my life have I been actually eager to exercise (which really only consists of me either putting some  upbeat music on and dancing away in my room or half dancing at work while I put up tags or markdown clearance).

My hunger is getting better. But I have been trying to be smart about it. Eat slower during meals and snacks. In fact, a coworker was grateful for me helping her with markdowns that she bought me a Reese's cup. lol She even knew I was trying to be good. But I told myself, it's one small package. So I had ONE cup for dessert with my lunch and then saved the other cup for later when I needed to snack on something. My willpower surprised myself. It did help to hide it in my box of Special K strawberry crisps that I use to snack on instead of string cheese (they seem to fill me up better and each crisp is only 50 calories).

So here I am, four pounds lighter. I admit I have cheated a couple of times, but I believe the fact that I'm trying to move around more at work and at home helps counterbalance my moments of being bad. And even in those moments of being bad, I don't eat the who bag of chocolates or what not. I just grab a few pieces. I'm trying to teach my subconscious that I can have a couple and I only need nor more than a couple.

So I'm not denying myself of yummy chocolates, I'm just trying not to over indulge myself. Besides, is it not true that the less you experience something enjoyable, the more you appreciate and enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment